I’ve had a great deal of time to read over the past year and a half. I enjoy reading very much and the Grand Adventure has offered me a wonderful opportunity to read more than ever before. I started a list of the books I read and after nearly a year set my sights on finishing 100 books before we returned to the United States.
I almost made it. I read 93 books in 18 months. Almost all (not all but almost) of these books I reviewed in the Reading Wednesday series on this blog. I didn’t start Reading Wednesday until after we had been traveling for a few months, and since then it has become one of the most popular features on My Fab Fifties Life blog. That makes me happy.
I doubt I will be reading as much during my two and half months in the USA because I will be busy with family matters. But I still have some books I haven’t reviewed so hopefully I can continue to review one book per week and you can continue to enjoy the weekly reviews. Meanwhile, if you are interested, I have listed below all 93 books and the ones that have been reviewed are highlighted in green if you would like to go to that review on the blog just click on the link. I’ve also put a gold star by some of my all time favorites!!
Happy Reading everyone! Reading is Fabulous!
39. News of the World by Paulette Giles
47. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
48. The Unnecessary Woman by Rabih Allameddine
50. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
54. Al Franken Giant of the Senate by Al Franken
55. The Lady in the Van by Alan Bennett
57. The Zookeepers Wife by Angela Workman
58. After the Fall by Charity Normal
59. A Moveable Feast Ernest Hemingway
60. Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
70. Star Dust by Neil Gaiman
77. A Visit From The Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
83. The Girl Before by JP Delaney
84. The Maze Runner by
85. Still Water by Viveca Sten
86. The Light of the Firefly by Paul Pen
87. A River in the Darkness
88. The Question of Red
90. The Rapture of Canaan by Sherri Reynolds
91. Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
92. Neverhome by Laird Hunter